DUI offenses in PHOENIX, DUI for minors
July 31, 2019 admin
Drivers under the age of twenty who are arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI) face an immediate “zero tolerance” when it comes to your blood alcohol concentration (BAC). Seeking the help of a DUI defense attorney is highly recommended and qualified lawyers Criminal Defense Lawyers PLLC support you in understanding the legal process and the development of its case. The percentage of alcohol in the bloodstream of a driver under age will determine the severity of his sentence. The three boundaries of DUI offenses for underage drivers are:
- Drivers who are arrested for driving under the influence of an illegal substance with a blood alcohol level of 0.01% or more face suspension of their driver’s license for up to one year.
- Drivers who are arrested for driving under the influence of an illegal substance with a blood alcohol level of 0.05% or face suspension of their driver’s license for up to a year and alcohol education programs and compulsory rehabilitation .
- Drivers who are arrested for driving under the influence of an illegal substance with a blood alcohol level of 0.08% or more face the possibility of being charged with a misdemeanor or felony. If you are charged with a misdemeanor or felony, the impact may be: excessive fines and court costs, imprisonment, suspension of license service, probation and community service.
Zero tolerance DUI offenses in juvenile drivers in Phoenix
The state of Arizona has a zero tolerance policy with regard to driving under the influence of juvenile suspects. This policy of zero tolerance for suspects with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.01% or more includes the immediate suspension of the driving license. This license suspension zero tolerance also applies to any person who refuses to participate in a chemical, such as breath test, blood test or a urine test.
Suspension of driver’s license under DUI
For drivers less than twenty one years old, arrested for driving under the influence with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0.01% or more, immediately suspend your license. As with drivers age twenty and older, underage drivers have ten days from time of arrest to contact the DMV for a hearing if they wish to challenge your license suspension.
- Knowing mathematics would help lawyers have better arguments
- Lawyer for cases for driving under the influence
- Main causes of traffic congestion
- Operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Penalty for driving with an expired license
- DUI offenses in PHOENIX, DUI for minors
- Professional tips how to be a labor lawyer
- Refusal of breath test
- Refuse breath test
- Reinstate after DUI, breath test or refusal
- Second offense DUI in Delaware
- Seven advice to be good lawyer
- How does a breathalyzer work?
- DUI – If you’re Under 21
- DUI Practice