Seven advice to be good lawyer
June 19, 2019 admin
- BE HONEST
Especially with your clients and with yourself (with your own Principles). Never give false hopes to obtain a client. Never say that you are going to win a case, because we know that it does not depend on us in the end, although all the possible factors are in our favor.
- NEVER STOP STUDYING
A good lawyer studies and recycles continuously throughout his professional life, due to the special uniqueness of our profession that is in constant regulatory change.
To your clients (whatever their social stratum or cultural level) Treat everyone equally regardless of their purchasing power and respect fellow opposing lawyers even if they are disobedient.
If you do not listen to your client, you will hardly be able to defend him, since you will not know how to channel your procedural strategy if you do not obtain the information that he can provide you with first hand. If you do not listen to the opposing party and their arguments you will hardly know how to rebut with proportional arguments.
- DO NOT EXTEND YOUR FEES
Never put them before the needs of your client and the case itself, understand that for some people is vitally important and their life goes on it, especially in cases involving custodial sentences, custody of children, compensation … Dedicate yourself with care and with the greatest professionalism and ethics even if the client is delaying or owing you payments.
- LOVE YOUR PROFESSION
Congratulations, your profession is the most noble and beautiful profession ever created. It depends on you how you exercise it.
- SEEKS JUSTICE
Remember the real goal of our great and noble profession is to preserve justice.
- Knowing mathematics would help lawyers have better arguments
- Lawyer for cases for driving under the influence
- Main causes of traffic congestion
- Operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Penalty for driving with an expired license
- DUI offenses in PHOENIX, DUI for minors
- Professional tips how to be a labor lawyer
- Refusal of breath test
- Refuse breath test
- Reinstate after DUI, breath test or refusal
- Second offense DUI in Delaware
- Seven advice to be good lawyer
- How does a breathalyzer work?
- DUI – If you’re Under 21
- DUI Practice