March 3, 2017 admin
Aggressive Drunk Driving Defense
New Jersey has harsh penalties for driving under the influence. You need a hard DUI lawyer in Jersey City who knows the court system and found weaknesses in the prosecution case.
New Jersey DUI lawyer Anthony Carbone aggressively challenged DUI (also known as DWI) charges. For more than 25 years ago that it has helped hundreds of clients defend themselves against the allegations. Contact the Law Offices of Anthony Carbone immediately to schedule a free consultation with our criminal defense attorney.
A lawyer specializing in DUI / DWI
A drunken driving conviction in New Jersey can mean jail, license suspension, heavy fines and surcharges, higher insurance rates, and possibly an ignition lock when you get your license back. Under state law, plea bargains are not allowed in DUI cases. Your lawyer should get thrown charges or win your case in court.
Jersey City lawyer DUI / DWI Anthony Carbone relentlessly attacks all parts of the prosecution’s case:
- If the officer has probable cause to pull you?
- Field sobriety tests were performed and properly conducted?
- Official observations were sufficient grounds for the arrest?
- Does the camera patrol tell a different story?
- The breathalyzer machine was accurate and administered correctly?
- How were breath or blood collected and processed?
- Did the officer violates your rights or fail to inform you your rights?
Our DUI / DWI attorney do everything possible to make your case dismissed or exclude key evidence, including hiring experts who can challenge the results of alcohol. Mr. Carbone will take your case to trial if necessary, especially if you face a mandatory sentence of imprisonment lasts for a second or third DUI.
- Refusal of breath test
- Refuse breath test
- Reinstate after DUI, breath test or refusal
- Second offense DUI in Delaware
- Seven advice to be good lawyer
- How does a breathalyzer work?
- DUI – If you’re Under 21
- DUI Practice
- DUI Breath Test, Blood test, or Refusal
- DUI DWI
- Drunk Driving
- DRIVING MOTOR VEHICLE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL AND OR DRUGS
- Deleting a DUI from your record
- Defense in case of Operation under Influence in Florida